Fires can be catastrophic to your life and property. Their destructive power often leaves an overwhelming amount of damage. That’s where we come in – Allied Restoration Services works with fire damage of all magnitudes. In our combined 25 years of experience, we have perfected the fire restoration process.
Details are important when responding to a fire loss. Whether it’s securing the property, cleaning or reconstruction, experience is paramount. Allied Restoration handles every aspect of any kind of fire damage restoration, without you coordinating different vendors for demolition, smoke deodorization, contents cleaning, or reconstruction.
Put your property in good hands – we will work with you to develop a comprehensive fire restoration plan to fix smoke or fire damage and return your home or business to it’s original condition in a timely manner. Our team has a strong focus in customer service so you can rest easy that we are working to make this a stress-free experience.
1. Call us immediately for any emergency service. One of our skilled technicians will help assess the situation over the phone. We will help in any way possible immediately and then schedule a time for our team to come to your damaged property.
2. Our skilled technician comes out to your property and further assess the damages and mitigate any damages with emergency services if required.
3. Our technician puts together the invoice for work performed using the same program and price lists that all major insurance companies use. We provide this to your insurance adjuster and in many cases can be paid directly by them to avoid the headache of checks going back and forth.
4. After mitigation is completed, a member of our estimating team will come out and create a list of work needed to bring your property back to new. Our estimators collaborate with your insurance company to get the estimates approved in a timely manner to get ready for production!
5. Once we have an agreed scope of work and price to restore your home, we will send you a contract for your review and signature and then we can move on to production. You will be assigned an Allied Restoration superintendent who will work with you on paint colors and final material selections and any changes you may have.
“Allied Restoration is a construction company that is very sophisticated–a high level, detailed, great company!”
“You don’t get frustrated working with them or communicating with them. Whenever I call O.P., he doesn’t debate or say anything, he just comes over and looks at it and fixes it. The whole process— I’m very pleased with it!”
“Thank you for your great customer service. We appreciate your help as we deal with all of this.”
“Having OP join up with us and help in the process has been a real benefit. He and his staff have always shown up on time, their appearance is neat and very appropriate for working with the public. Rest assured, OP and Allied have represented Mercury well!”
“Allied Restoration is high on our list to recommend to our friends and family, and if we are ever in need of similar services again, they will be our first call.”
“We hit the jackpot with Allied Restoration. They did a beautiful job construction-wise but most importantly, they were so professional and nice throughout the whole process! I would recommend O.P. any day!”