Indoor Air Quality for Facilities
As the world prepares to reopen, we are joined by expert Consulting Manager, Michael Nave of American Environmental Group to discuss these questions and more:
1. What considerations should facilities managers/engineers be considering about Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)?
2. Early in the pandemic, there was a lot of talk about UV lights and other methods of neutralizing airborne items. What types of facilities may want to consider adding technology and what works?
3. What other practices should public and private facilities consider to keep their indoor air healthy?
4. What are best practices for detecting and preventing microbial amplification/mold growth?
5. What else should we know about IAQ going forward?