Wildfire Assistance Program For Southern California
Serving Los Angeles County, Riverside County and Surrounding Areas
Get Priority Service Once Evacuations Lift
Here is why you should sign up today:
1. When evacuation orders lift, there will be a flood of people entering their homes only to find it in an unlivable condition. The property and indoor air quality need to be cleaned properly.
2. You don’t want to wait 3-6 weeks until you can get a restoration company out to your property. Every company will be busy taking care of their priority clients. You need to be on that list.
3. Smoke and soot inside your home can cause major health problems. Regular cleaning will not clean the air quality inside your home. You will need to circulate and clean the air inside your home with industrial air scrubbers, especially if you have small children or older adults in the home.
Our Wildfire Assistance Program
Did you know that only 28% of people really need to file a claim?
We do a full evalution and help you determine if you need to file a claim.
We offer direct billing to your insurance company in most cases.
Schedule a Virtual Walkthrough or Video Consultation
Allied Restoration is offering Video Consultations to assist in social distancing and reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Our crews will always show up in Personal Protective Equipment, but as an extra precaution, we offer Video Consultations to expedite the inspections and get you the help you need, when you need it.
Schedule a Video Consultation
Return Home Once Evacuation Lifts With a Plan of Action
Does your house still smell like smoke and ash after the wildfire?
Confused if you need to file a claim?
Smoke Damage, Deodorizing, Odor Removal & Cleaning Service
Fire Damage Experts
Smoke damage requires specialized cleanup services by professionals that can clean every surface of your property. Allied Restoration mastered every step of the smoke damage restoration process to service our clients quickly and efficiently.
We handle every step from smoke cleanups to smoke deodorizing to properly restore your property
Exterior soot & ash removal services (i.e. cleaning soot off walls and roofs). We use pressure washers to get soot and ash off walls and roofs for exterior cleaning.
Interior fire & smoke odor removal. We clean every horizontal surface in the interior of the property. Our team wipes down and cleans every inch of interior surface. We use HEPA air scrubbers to clean the air within the interiors to remove any odor in the air. Services include cigarette smell or odor removal.
Removal of material that has been affected by the smoke damage. We remove any contents that have been directly affected by the smoke damage. Soft goods can be dry cleaned to remove odor.
Removing biohazard residues that can cause health problems. Soot and ash can cause health problems if left in the air. People with breathing issues, auto-immune diseases, older adults and children are at a greater risk if exposed to ash and soot. General symptoms may include wheezing, bronchitis, cough, chest pain, inflammation, irregular heartbeat, and irritated eyes. If you are experiencing any of the above, please contact a health professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I file an insurance claim?
Filing an insurance claim is not always the best option. It is important to determine the scope of work before jumping the gun and filing a claim. There are certain steps you should take if you do decide to file a claim. Call Allied Restoration to inspect your property free of charge prior to make the best informed decision.
What should we do before we evacuate?
Before you evacuate due to orders from the city, you must:
- Close all windows and doors to prevent soot and ash from entering the property
- Turn OFF your air conditioner
- Lock all windows and doors to prevent vandalism. (Unfortunately, people are aware of long periods of vacancies and take advantage of these situations.)
- Take photos and videos of your property before you leave to document.
- Have a plan to evacuate. Know how you will get alerts and health warnings, including air quality reports airnow.gov. Know your evacuation routes, organize your important items ahead of time.
- Have enough good and medication on hand to last several days so you don’t have to go out for supplies.
What should I do If I return home and find my home in an unlivable condition?
Once you return, STOP and call an expert if you find any of the following:
- Strong odor of soot and smoke inside your home.
- Trails of soot and ash in your window sills and door ways (show your picture). TAKE PICTURES AND CALL BEFORE YOU CLEAN THESE AREAS even if you don’t plan on initially filing a claim.
The outside of your home shows signs of soot and ash all over the walls and roof (your roof has vents and other openings that can allow smoke and soot to fill your attic unseen).
What should we do once we return home?
Upon returning home and finding your home still in tact, here are some tips that will get you through the period of recovery:
- Stay inside with the doors and windows closed especially if you’ve cleaned already.
- Use high efficiency air conditioning filters to capture fine particles from smoke, and change your filters every 2 weeks for 3 changes, then monthly for 4-6 months.
- Install an air purifying device in your air conditioning system that reduce smoke, allergens, pathogens and smoke odors in the air, creating a healthier indoor environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
- Contact Allied Restoration for a free phone consultation once you return to your property.
How can we improve the indoor air quality of the home?
- Do not add to indoor air pollution. Avoid burning candles or use gas, propane, wood burning stoves, fireplaces, or aerosol sprays. All of these can increase air pollution indoors.
- Use whole house air cleaning devices to reduce indoor air pollution. A negative air machine creates a vacuum effect to extract contaminated air from the indoor environment. Hepa filters capture as small as .03 microns. This type of filter has been tested in labs and is proven to capture up to or more than 99.97% of air particles.
- For small spaces, use portable indoor air cleaning devices sold in California that are certified by California Air Resources Board (CARB). https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/. Allied Restoration recommends only using air purifiers with HEPA filters. There are some expensive units offering unproven technologies
- To rent an Air Scrubber, contact us today to learn more and get a quote.
What mask should I wear when entering my home?
- Do not rely on dust masks or bandanas for protection from smoke. If you must be out in smoky conditions, an N95 mask is recommended for use as they will catch the finer soot particles.
We Handle Disasters from Any Type of Emergencies
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Repairs
- Smoke Damage
- Smoke Odor Removal
- Wildfire Cleanup
- Soot Cleanup
- Property Cleaning
- Full Rebuilds and Repair
- Bio-Hazard Cleanup
- Air Purifying
- Air Quality Control
- HVAC Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning